Martinelli A. & M. snc, with its registered office at Gubbio (PG) - Piazza Fra' Bevignate, 20 - Zip code 06024 - Italy - Telephon number: (+39) 075.9220595/ Fax: (+39) 075.9920049 - Accountancy VAT number 01910250545,
owner of data processing wants the processing of your personal data - of which the company will eventually enter the availability -, would like done with maximum transparency in accordance with the provisions of the UE 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR;
so it informs you as follows:
2. The personal data you may provide by filling in and sending the form will be processed in order to:
- - provide information about the news on this site;
- - evaluate the degree of customer satisfaction.
Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and electronic files (including portable devices) and processed in ways strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes.
The conferment of your data for these purposes is optional and no consequences in case of refusal of consent by you but essential to supplying you the information.
3. Personal information may be disclosed to third party providers of Martinelli A. & M. snc only in order to perform tasks related to and necessary for the purposes specified in section 2 above.
please do not fill the forms or send messages, you may put us in a position to hold personal data that you prohibit the processing.
For questions, requests and communications address to Martinelli A. & M. snc, you can send notice by E-mail to:
Information under the UE 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR.
During or following consultation of this website may be processed data of person identified or identifiable. The data controller is Martinelli A. & M. snc,
with its registered office at Gubbio (PG) - Piazza Fra' Bevignate, 20 - Zip code 06024 - Italy - Telephon number: (+39) 075.9220595 / Fax: (+39) 075.9920049 - Accountancy VAT number 01910250545, email:
(to which you will kindly address any Vs any request related to this information or to the processing of your personal data).
The owner has appointed a person responsible for the protection of personal data (RPD, data protection officer, DPO) .
DATA PROCESSING MANAGER.
Telephone: (+39) 075.9220595
Mobile: (+39) 3298067948
PLACE OF PROCESSING DATA.
Personal data processing related to the services of this web site take place at the Headquarters MTT (Mobile Team Technology) s.r.l. - Piazza Istria, 2 - 00198 ROMA (Italy) - Accountancy VAT number 09551081004 and at the Headquarters
Martinelli A. & M. snc, Gubbio (PG) - Piazza Fra' Bevignate, 20 - Zip code 06024 - Italy - Telefono: (+39) 075.9220595 / Fax: (+39) 075.9920049 - Accountancy VAT number 01910250545
and are handled only by staff processing or by person responsible for the maintenance. The personal data supply by users forwarding specific requests will be used solely for the purpose of the performing the service
or provision requested and will be disclosed to third parties only when this is necessary for that purpose.
TYPES OF DATA:
• Navigation data.
The computer system and software used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of internet.
This information is not collected for association to specific individuals, but by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, to identify users.
These data are used only to obtain anonymous statistic information on the site and to ensure proper operation.
• Data provided voluntarily by the users.
The optional, explicit and voluntary e-mail addresses listed on this site, involves the acquisition of the sender’s address necessary to respond to requests and involves the acquisition of any other data included in
the message. Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on web pages dedicated to particular services on request.
OPTIONAL SUBMISSION OF DATA.
Apart from that specified about navigation data, user is free to provide personal data if so requested in special sections of the site.
Their absence, however, may make impossible to fulfill what eventually has been requested.
RULES OF PROCESSING DATA.
La Martinelli A. & M. snc process your personal data lawfully, where the processing:
- it is necessary for the purposes referred to in point 2 above (to which reference is made);
- it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation imposed to Martinelli A. & M. snc;
- is based on the express consent (in the cases envisaged by the EU regulation - eg sending a news letter).
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and will not be subject to dissemination or to any fully automated decision making process,
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
DATA SUBJECT'S RIGHTS.
Among the rights recognized by the GDPR are those of:
- request access to your personal data and information relating thereto; the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data;
the cancellation of personal data concerning you (upon the occurrence of one of the conditions indicated in article 17, paragraph 1 of the GDPR and in compliance with the exceptions provided for in paragraph 3
of the same article); the limitation of the processing of your personal data (at the request of one of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR);
- request and obtainment - in the cases in which the legal basis of the treatment is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means - of your personal data in a structured format
and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate such data to another data controller (so-called right to the portability of personal data);
- opposition at any time to the processing of your personal data to the occurrence of particular situations that concern you;
- the withdrawal of consent at any time, limited to the cases in which the processing is based on your consent for one or more specific purposes and concerns common personal data
(for example date and place of birth or place of residence). The treatment based on consent and carried out prior to the revocation of the same preserves, however, its lawfulness;
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Authority for the protection of personal data - http://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home_en).
The requests referred to in the previous list (with the exception of the last point, to be addressed - possibly - to the Guarantor Authority), must be addressed to the data controller.